Thursday, May 12, 2016

Everyone Wants In

Because I didn't run yesterday I ran by myself and with M and D today. I was very happy with my run today. I ran 2.43 miles in 32:46. Not too shabby and I'm happy with the longer distance and time. Sort of working up to the 3 mile mark. It felt good. I was sort of frustrated on my way out but by the time I came home I felt really good. 


Running with these cuties was a little harder though. And sadly they came in at just slightly off their last time. They did .8 miles (two times around our block) in 13:54 which is only a tiny bit longer than that took last time. However, I think it's my fault I was a little more tired and had a hard time pushing them when they slowed down. 

As we were on our way out the door the little guy insisted that he wanted to run. Since he couldn't come with us Hubby took him out and he ran about halfway around the block. He was so happy with himself. 

Hubby and S are out running now. The other night when Hubby went alone he did 3 miles in about 30 minutes - 29 something - so I'm interested to see what they do together tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment