Sunday, May 8, 2016

Dark Side 10K 2016

Seeing as how this was our first run and is the real starting point of our journey I suspect I will tell memories from it on more than one occasion. Plus I should at least share the fun pictures. I will probably say this a lot but I love Disney memory maker and photopass! 

I'm still somewhat in shock they actually did this. It was basically on a whim that we signed up. 
I think it was a really nice relationship boost for Hubby and S. Plus exercise is good and I do like that we are trying to teach our kids to incorporate exercise into the things you like to do. 
And one is in the bag! 
Official time is 1:32:10 for Hubby and 1:32:11 for S. And that's with stopping to see some fun characters (I will share those pictures another day). Not too shabby guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment